top of page

Partner Visas

There are several different options if you're looking to bring your partner to Australia.


Whether you are married, engaged, in a defacto or same-sex relationship, let Ohana Migration assist in finding the best visa option for you and your partner's situation.



Possible visa options available:

  • Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

  • Partner Provisional Visa (Subclass 309)

  • Partner Permanent Visa (Subclass 100)

  • Temporary Partner Visa (Subclass 820)

  • Permanent Partner Visa (subclass 801)

bottom of page